Monday, August 16, 2010

And it all Happens Tomorrow!..

Tuesday is the day we've been waiting for..

Emilio Izaguirre is going to be unveiled as a Celtic player, Carlo Costly inches closer to a decision (while the player and FC Vaslui President go at it using the media as weapons), and the question on everyone's mind will be answered; will Georgie Welcome sign with Rangers? Wait and see... News, controversy and more opinions tomorrow!

P.S. Changed the template a little so I hope all of you like it. Oh, and I found another great, Honduran blog in English.. Check it out!

"La Tribuna" Blog in English

Sincerely,
Reynaldo

2 comments:

Ramon Oyuela said...

Hey man, I'm a Honduran living in Spain and I follow our players abroad very closely. I wanted to start a blog but I guess you beat me to it. I like the concept and what you do with it. If I find extra information on any of our players I'll pass it on to you so you can keep this up to date. Have you considered twitter and facebook, btw??? Keep it up...

catracho19 said...

Thanks so much. I really appreciate it :) Maybe we can exchange e-mails and see how we can expand the blog!

reyrod19@hotmail.com

Hope to see you around the blog! My goal is to make the site more interactive so Twitter and Facebook would be perfect...